The MAXI-PRO 1800 is built from only the
highest quality materials with rigorous quality control at all stages of
assembly.Coated with chemical resistant epoxy paint, this unit will give
reliable useage with the very minimum of maintenance.
The DYNA-FOG® MULTIMIST nozzle will produce 90% of the droplets below
20 microns when used at the recomended flow rates and pressures. This meets the
requirements of all current chemical labels.
Over 50 years of experience
has gone into the deseign and production of this addition to the
MAXI-Pro family of well established ULV applicators.
Backed byDYNA-FOG'S� 2 year warranty and a worldwide network of factory
trained, experienced distributors.
- 18 hp Briggs & Stratton air cooled twin cylinder engine, electric
start with rope start capability, charging system, and spark arrestor fitted
to the exhaust.
- Digital tachometer/hour meter.
- Direct drive, posative displacement blower with corrosion resistant air
- Electric stainless steel solenoid valves.
- Directionally adjustable nozzle head.
- Liquid filled pressure gauge to monitor nozzle air pressure
- Remotely controlled flushing system.
- No chemical flows through the vehicle cab.
- Shock-abrorbing vibration pads that cut vibration to a minimum.
- Quantity gauge on the gasoline tank.
- Small frame size to permit mounting in almost any truck.
- Choice of FMI pump (standard) or Precision Pulse Pump for accurate
chemical flow rates.
- Single nozzle to produce a precise droplet size for optimum results.
- Welded tubular steel frame.
- Heavy Duty 12v Battery
- Manual choke
- Automatic engine idle back
For other Truck Mount Options see seperate literature
Certified to comply with Specification WHO/VBC 89.972 of the World Health
Organisation, and exceeds USA Military Spec MIL-A-52940-C
- ENGINE: 4-cycle,twin cylinder 18 hp gasoline engine, alternator and
- BLOWER: Rotary, posative displacement direct drive.
200 cfm (5.6 m3/min)
- PUMP: FMI, stainless steel/ceramic piston.
- OUTPUT 0-18 oz (0-532 ml) / min.
- OPTIONAL Precision Pulse Pump, posative displacment 0-20 oz (0-600
ml) / min
- NOZZLE: Single high output MULTIMIST TM nozzle adjustable 3600
horizontally and vertically.
- TANKS: Corrosion and UV resistant high density polyethylene.
- OPTIONAL Stainless steel formulation and gasoline tanks
- Formulation: 15 gall (57 l ) with lockable cap
- Gasoline: 12.5 gall (47 l ) with gauge--sufficient for 7.5 hours
- Flush: 5 qts (4.7 l )
- REMOTE CONTROL: Spray on/off, Flush on/off
- MACHINE DIMENSIONS UNCRATED: in (cm) Length x Width x Height
44(112) 37(94) 30(76)
- SHIPPING DIMENSIONS (CRATED): 47(122) X 39.5(102) X 39 (99)
- SHIPPING VOLUME: 42.8 ft3 (1.21 m3)
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 495 LB (225 KG)