Curtis Dyna-Fog, the world's leader in aerosol applicator technology,
introduces the Typhoon ULV applicators. These ULV applicators have been designed
to be compact, rugged machines with the same high standard of uniform droplet
formulation as our other models. The high quality of the components ensure low
maintenance cost, all at an attractive purchase price.
Your choice of three advanced, high performance pumping systems makes the
Typhoon ULV an outstanding value. User friendly and ease of operation clearly
defines the technology that only Curtis Dyna-Fog, with more than thirty years of
experience, can produce.
A DYNA-FOG® Typhoon ULV is an effective way to control environmental pests and
reduce insect borne diseases like encephalitis, dengue fever and malaria.
Whether you are a long time user or first time user of Curtis Dyna-Fog, you
will appreciate the attention to detail and convenient location of all
Standard Features on Both Units
- Shock absorbing pads that help cut damaging vibration to an absolute
- Electric charging system on engine.
- High volume, positive displacement, rotary blower with corrision resistant
- Direct-drive blower eliminates the need for belts.
- Welded tubular-steel frame.
- Remote formulation and flush on/off control.
- Rugged, translucent. cross-linked polyethylene tanks that resist corrosion
and vibration damage for maximum durability. Easily removed for cleaning. All
components that come in contact with formulation are corrosion resistant.
- No chemical flows through vehicle cab.
- Electric stainless steel solenoid valves.
- Liquid-filled air pressure gauge for monitoring nozzle air pressure.
- Heavy-duty 12 volt battery.
- Limited 2 -year warranty.
- Remote Choke Control: Electric on Typhoon I with gear pump, Mechanical on
Typhoon I Specifications:
TYPE: ULV Chemical Aerosol Applicators
BLOWER: Direct drive, positive displacement, rotary
type. 10 PSI, up to 200 CFM
PARTICLE SIZE: Meets all
currently available chemical manufacturers recommendations with 90% or more of
droplets under 20 microns
- H.V. Boom for full 360' horizontal and vertical adjustment.
- Spray hour-meter.
- Waterproof machine cover.
- Sewer attachment kit.
- Remote Spray Head.
Additional Specs - Typhoon I
- 9.5 HP Kohler engine with electric start, oil alert, digital tach and hour meter.
- High efficiency Multimist nozzle, easily adjustable and removable.
- 15-gallon (56 lt.) formulation tank with lockable cap. 1 gallon (3.8
lts.) flush tank, with lockable tank cap.
- 3 types of pumping systems:
- FMI ceramic piston pump with carbon cylinder
- Stainless gear pump with remote flush control
- Diaphragm pump (Triple Typhoon)--the diaphragm pump can produce the
larger flow rates (and thus the larger droplets) necessary for larviciding
and Barrier spraying.
||297 lbs. (135 kg.)|
||412 lbs. (187 kg.)|
||41.5 in, (105 cm)|
||29.0 in. (74 cm)|
||32.0 in. (81 cm)|
||26x38 in. (66 x 91
|Crated: L x W x H:
||48.0 in (122cm) x 40 in (100
cm) x 39.0 in (99 cm)|
||415 lbs. (188 Kgs.)|
||42.8 Cu. ft. (1.23