The Typhoon II is a
medium powered ULV applicator offering the alternative of being powered by a
Honda engine, and the choice of pumping systems offers a wider range of
applications with exceptional control of the droplet sizes produced.
The Typhoon II is built from only the highest quality materials with
rigorous quality control at all stages of assembly.Coated with chemical
resistant epoxy paint, the TyphoonTII will give reliable usage with the very
minimum of maintenance.
The two DYNA-FOG® MULTIMISTT nozzles will produce 90% of the droplets below
20 microns when used at the recommended chemical flow rates and pressures. This
meets the requirements of all current chemical manufacturers labels. The higher
flow rates that can be achieved from the optional diaphragm pump will produce
the larger droplets necessary for larviciding and barrier spraying.
Over 50 years of experience has gone into the design and production of this
addition to the DYNAFOG® family of well established ULV applicators.
Backed by DYNA-FOG'S� 2 year warranty and a worldwide network of factory
trained, experienced distributors.
- 11 HP Honda air cooled single cylinder engine, electric start with rope
start capability, charging system, and spark arrestor fitted to the exhaust.
Digital tachometer/hour meter.
- Direct drive, positive displacement blower with corrosion resistant air
- Electric stainless steel solenoid valves.
- Heavy duty 12v battery
- Liquid filled pressure gauge to monitor nozzle air pressure
- Remotely controlled flushing system.
- No chemical flows through the vehicle cab.
- Shock-absorbing vibration pads that cut vibration to a minimum.
- Small frame size to permit mounting in almost any truck.
- Choice of FMI pump (standard) or Diaphragm Pump for accurate chemical flow
- Two nozzles to produce a precise droplet size for optimum results.
- Directionally adjustable nozzle head.
- Welded tubular steel frame.
- 2 year warranty
- Manual choke
- Automatic engine idle back
- Spray hour meter
For other Truck Mount Options see separate literature
Certified to comply with Specification WHO/VBC 89.972 of the World Health
Organisation, and exceeds USA Military Spec MIL-A-52940-C
- MODEL2985 Series 3
- ENGINE: 4-cycle,single cylinder 11 hp gasoline engine, alternator and
- Rotary, positive displacement direct drive.
- Air output 200 cfm (5.6 m3/min)
- PUMP:FMI, stainless steel/ceramic piston.
- OUTPUT 0-18 oz (0-532 ml) / min.
- OPTIONAL Diaphragm Pump, positive displacement. 0-128 oz (0-3.8 l ) /
- NOZZLE:Two high output MULTIMISTT nozzles adjustable 3600
horizontally and vertically.
- TANKS:Corrosion and UV resistant high density polyethylene.
- Formulation: 15 gall (57 l ) with lockable cap
- Gasoline: 1.72 gall ( 6.8 l )
- To give 3.5 hours running time.
- Flush: 1 gall (3.8 l )
- REMOTE CONTROL:
- Machine on/off,
- Engine start
- Spray on/off
- Flush on/off
- MACHINE DIMENSIONS UNCRATED: in (cm) Length x Width x Height: 41.5
29 32 ( 105 x 74 x 81 )
- SHIPPING DIMENSIONS (CRATED): 48 40 39 ( 122 x 102 x 99 )
- WEIGHT: 297 lbs (135 kg )
- SHIPPING VOLUME: 42.8 cu ft ( 1.2 cu m )
- SHIPPING WEIGHT:415 lbs ( 188.6 kg )
To maintain the highest quality product, Curtis Dyna-Fog Ltd reserves the
right to make technical modifications at any time without prior notice.
� Dyna-Fog is a registered trade mark of Curtis Dyna-Fog Ltd.
and Multimist are trademarks of Curtis Dyna-fog Ltd