Radar Syncroflow A
last... automatic flow control without any wire connections to the vehicle! Our
most popular truck mount accessory.
For years Curtis Dyna-Fog has been offering the Syncroflow automatic flow
control system. Now, the same proven technology can be used easier than ever
before. By using a Radar sensor, a signal is sent from the sensor to the road
surface and reflected back. As vehicle speed increases, so does the speed of
reflected signal. Using the sprayers own electronics, this signal is converted
to electrical pulses that control the formulation pump speed without connecting
any wires to the vehicle or speedometer system!
By simply actuating a toggle switch from Syncroflow to Manual mode, the
Syncroflow System can be turned off and flow is then controlled manually by
adjusting pump output. When in the Syncroflow mode, flow is correlated to vary
proportionately with vehicle speeds from 5 to 20 MPH (8-32 km/hr). When the
Syncroflow System is switched ON, electronic pulses are fed from the radar
sensor to the formulation pump. As the vehicle moves faster or slower these
pulses increase or decrease in frequency which in turn cause the formulation
pump output to proportionately increase or decrease the fluid flow.
GPS- Spray recording and Vehicle Monitoring System
Dyna-Trax offers the most affordable solution and the latest in wireless GPS
Technology for the professional applicator industry. Everything is included in
one complete package to get you instantly up and running. Compatible with most
other 12 Volt DC spraying and fogging machines on the market.
DYNA-FOG®SEWER ATTACHMENT KIT
An attachment kit to enable underground sewer lines to be treated. Comes complete with sewer plate. A sewer plate further down the line should be removed before spraying commences. Can be supplied with 25 ft ( 7.6 m ) or 50 ft ( 15.2 m ) of hose.
- P/N 62895-1 to fit MAXI-Pro4
- P/N 62895-2 to fit TYPHOON 2
- P/N 62895-3 to fit Typhoon, and MAXI-PRO's 145, 133. 1800
- P/N 62895-4 to fit Dynafog SLINGER
- P/N 62895-5 to fit DynaFog Hummingbird
Kits can be provided to retrofit onto most models from other manufacturers,
but additional fittings may be needed.
DYNA-FOG® MACHINE COVERS
A durable all-weather resistant polyester cover to Proect the machine from
dirt and weather when not in use.
Silkscreened for a professional
- P/N 63487 to fit Typhoon I and 2
- P/N 64926 to fit Maxi-Pro 2D and 2G
- P/N 49100 to fit Model 1200
- P/N 63168-1 to fit Maxi-Pro
- P/N 63168-2 to fit Dyna-Jet L30
- P/N 63997 to fit Mini-Lite
PUMP RETROFIT KITS
FMI Pump Kit- Part No.:
Originally designed to replace the pumping system on the obsolete LECO Model
1600, this kit enables the FMI Pump to be adapted to machines with 12 Volt DC
systems. This kit features the FMI Pump mounted inside a water resistant
fiberglass enclosure and a Remote Control Assembly with 10 ft. (3 m) long cable
for control of Spray on/off and Flush on/off functions. A flush tank is
- Heavy-Duty welded steel construction
- 2200 lb. (998 kg) torsional suspension system
- 12 Volt tail light/license plate lighting system
- Large 5' (1.5 m) wide x 6' (1.8 m) long tread plate bed
- Large 18.5" (47 cm) Wheels
- Removeable Fenders and Tongue (hitch)
- Durable Epoxy coating (Black standard. Other colors available on special
- Safety chains
- Frees vehicle beds for other uses
Curtis Dyna-Fog has partnered with the GPS leader to give you Dyna-Trax, the
highest performing, most affordable GPS system on the market.
Dyna-Trax 2 Coming Soon!