Miniature Light Traps
For Mosquito Surveillance.
Curtis Dyna-Fog’s miniature light trap models are patterned after the light trap originally developed by the United States Centers for Disease Control. These high quality traps are designed for use by professional mosquito districts and government agencies throughout the world. They are constructed using heavy-duty, corrosion resistant materials for durability and long life. These models feature high intensity incandescent or high efficiency LED ultraviolet illumination for maximum mosquito and sand fly attracting capabilities.
• Accurately determine the most efficient treatment times and locations.
• Provide information on how well the spray pattern is penetrating target areas.
• Identify disease carrying species and the potential for vector-borne disease in the area.
• Determine species resistance to different insecticides.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of a spraying program.
• Provides a statistical representation of the population and type of species.
• Optional versions available including US Armed
Forces Pest Management design (Model 2505).