Truck-Mounted Thermal Fogger with Complete Remote Control. Utilizes twin resonant pulse-jet engines.
Produces high output of dense fog for the control of flying insects such as mosquitoes, gnats, house flies, sand flies and black flies.
• Twin pulse-jet engines for prolonged life
• Engine cut-off button at operators hand
• Automatic cut-off of formulation pump in the event of engine failure
• All formulation controls at operators hand
• Can be coupled to any standard chemical drum
• Formulation and fuel tanks are not pressurized
The latest designs are used in the construction of the air and fuel systems to ensure reliable and consistent starting and running. A new feature is the ability to start the machine directly at the engines. Remote control box allows the operator to control the running of the engines and the fog output from the cab.
Product Data Sheet: Silver Cloud PDS 03_16(updated March, 2016)