The world’s most technologically advanced ULV applicator.
Electric powered ULV generator. Digitally controlled high speed rotary atomizer produces the industry’s most consistently sized spray droplets not achievable by conventional nozzles. It features a unique remote controlled tilting head that allows for multi positioning of the spray.
The lightweight, aluminum and stainless steel construction provides years of low maintenance and trouble free use. Because the Dyna- Jet® operates entirely on electric power, the unit is not susceptible to weight issues and maintenance expenses normally associated with gasoline powered equipment.
Product Data Sheet: Dyna-Jet L-30 PDS 03_16 (updated March, 2016)
• High-volume axial blower 1,350 Cu. Ft./Min. (38.3
Cu. M/Min) provides an extra large swath width ensuring complete coverage.
• 15-gallon (57 liter) lockable formulation tank. Translucent design allows for quick level viewing.
• Large capacity formulation filter.
• Water-resistant electronics enclosure features automatic calibration switch.
• Super-accurate FMI pumping system features a lockable cover and Curtis Dyna-Fog’s exclusive Formulation Anti-Pulsing System (FAPS™).
• Remote-control features: Tilt angle adjustment, machine on/off, spray on/off, formulation/flush selector, battery/hour meter (Backlit for night operation).
• Quick release stainless steel vehicle mounting brackets.
• High Speed Rotary Atomizer ensures 90% of the droplets produced will be below 20 micros at approved formulated label rates.
• Patented articulating spray head powered via remote control.
• Water-resistant battery enclosure features chemical resistant stainless steel restraints.
• 180º Rotational support (manually operated).
• Light weight, 105 lbs. (47.6 kg).
• High-strength anodized aluminum frame and stainless steel base construction. Chemical- resistant powder coated surfaces keeps the machine looking like new.
• Anti-vibration mounting feet.